ASSOMAC participated for the first time at the Italian Technology Award, an initiative by Federmacchine and ICE Agency.
Under this initiative, students from foreign universities who are particularly distinguished in developing theses about technological processes are rewarded. Each Federmacchine Association participating in the Project, whose purpose is to divulge Italian technology at foreign universities, has reported to the ICE Agency the reference institutes that for ASSOMAC were the “Moscow University of Design and Technology” for Russia and “Hochiminh Industry & Trade College” for Vietnam.
Two training days common to the Federmacchine Associations were held at LIUC in Castellanza. The award ceremony with the award of the Prizes to the students of each Association was held on Tuesday, November 7.
This year's edition involved 50 students and professors from Canada, Iran, Mexico, Peru, Russia, the United States and Vietnam, carefully selected by the Associations participating in this year's edition, namely ASSOMAC, GIMAV, UCIMA, ACIMAC, UCIMU, ACIMIT and AMAPLAST.
These are the titles of theses reported by ASSOMAC:
RUSSIA - Kosygin Russian State University.
- LEV REVNIKOV - "Laser cladding of cutters and fixed knives for splitting machines". Interesting is the metallographic experimentation of the surface with possible applications.
- MITRIAEVA LYUDMILA - "Comfort and quality of special footwear for dance sport". Originality in treating shoes for dance use. Health, comfort and quality issues.
VIETNAM - Hochiminh Industry & Trade College.
- TRAN THI THANH - “A future Shoe factory : Direct incidence of productions, distribution and sales framework”. Industry presentation, revolution 4.0 implications on the process and distribution of footwear. Well-balanced argument.
- VO DAI HONG KY - "Shoes comfort and quality: Measure and customization, influence of the new material". Footwear and their fit, foot fit and differences in shoe shapes. Innovative materials in the design of sole, anatomical soles, heel anchorage and fabrication of the upper.
- PHAM NGUYEN THUY LINH - "Sustainability: Improvements in the leather manufacturing systems to be compliance with ethical and environmental necessity". Full presentation of the environmental impact of tanning production.
- LE TAN LAI - "Shoes market in the digitalization era: New generation customer approaches in the buying process". Interesting correlation between robotic technology and productive development.